Like To Talk?
1. Blog for Ad Revenue – Start a blog on a topic you love, build up a reader base and make money from ads on your site.
2. Be a Forum Moderator – Keep out the spam and build a community and you can earn a little cash on the side moderating forums.
3. Write Articles for Websites – Content is King on websites. Keeping sites updated with fresh, high quality content is a chore for website owners and often outsourced. If you’re a good writer with experience in an area you can make a living off of it.
4. Be a Guest Author – Some higher quality sites will pay between $50 – $400 for a solid article on a topic their readers are interested in. The results are never assured with this method, but many freelance writers, working at home on refurbished computers, are pulling in significant income this way.
5. Get Paid to Post in Forums – No one wants to post in an empty forum, so webmaster will hire forum posters to help kick start their forum and make it look active. Get paid between $0.10 – $0.25 per post to help get a forum started.
6. Start a Podcast – Basically the same as with a blog, but with audio or video. Talk about what you want and make money from the ads.
7. Get Paid for Forums You Already Talk On – Many forums offer a revenue share program where you can run your own ads on threads you create. This is something Destroy Debt offers. Take advantage of it.
8. Translate Documents – Automated translation is no substitute for humans. If you speak a second language, translate documents and get paid.
9. Be a Life coach or Counselor – Many people would rather talk to a counselor through the safety of the Internet. Offer your advice at an hourly rate.